Learning 360: Learning for Change and Resilience
The Leprosy Mission International-Bangladesh (TLMI-B) and HEED Bangladesh have collaborated in the implementation of the project “Learning 360: Learning for Change and Resilience (L360)” of TLMI-B.
WHEREAS, HEED Bangladesh has offered to provide support service to implement the “L360”
- L360 project activities will be implemented by HEED Bangladesh in five (05-06) Upazilas under the Moulvibazar, Sylhet, Sunamgonj and Hobigonj district. The Upazilas are;Kulaura, Borolekha, Bahubol, Jointapur, SunamjonjSadar and FenchugonjUpazilain collaboration with the ongoing AEP project supported by TLMI-B. HEED Bangladesh will produce a separate financial and progress report as per the guidance of TLMI-B. HEED Bangladesh will strictly avoid the overlapping between AEP and L360 project in relation with resources and results as two separate donors are supporting the two projects.
- HEED Bangladesh will include leprosy message with their existing health and development projects especially health and development program for the physical disable girl children, strengthening partnership as well as other projects in Moulvibazar, Sylhet and Hobigonj district under Sylhet division.
- TLMI-B will work for capacity building of aforementioned project staffs of HEED Bangladesh on leprosy awareness, leprosy suspect identification, referral and follow-up care of leprosy suspects.
- HEED Bangladesh will ensure that leprosy suspects/patients identified will receive treatment, complication management, footwear support, rehabilitation support from the local health system, social welfare department, local Government Institutions (LGIs) as well as other available service providers.
- TLMI-B will support HEED Bangladesh to achieve those services by maintaining advocacy, liaison, networking with GoB line authorities, Leprosy and TB Coordination Committee (LTCC) and like-minded partners in Bangladesh and existing program of TLMI-B.
6. HEED Bangladesh shouldmaintain proper liaison with Civil Surgeon, UHFPO, Program Organizer, TB & Leprosy Control Assistant (TLCA), and District and Upazila hospital authority to ensure timely registration, MDT support, follow-up and complication management and timely referral